I will be revealing ideas, dreams and methods that I use as an artist. Please share your own creative process. Together we will keep the creative fire's burning bright! Victoria Faern Montgomery

Friday, May 22, 2009

A song in my heart


I woke up at 5AM today. I've been cleaning my studio and organising my art supplies. I prepared a small and inconspicuous, travel-size art kit. I am going to the J. Paul Getty Villa in Malibu this morning. I'm sure many of you are familiar with the main entrance of the Getty Villa on Pacific Coast Highway. My plan is to sit on one of the bench's along the pool. I'll be painting,
 small (postcard) size watercolours. (to be posted tomorrow)
Warm wishes,
Faern

A song for my Italian friends...

Voglio restare così,
magari fino in fondo.
Il mondo attorno ormai
non mi interessa più.
Mi basta averti qui
e stringerti così.

Mi basta un gesto tuo,
un sorriso,
una parola,
e un attimo così
vale un’eternità.
Accendi un fuoco e poi
restiamo soli!
Noi.

Voglio restare così,
magari fino in fondo.
Il mondo attorno ormai
non mi interessa più.
Mi basta averti qui
e stringerti così.

Mi basta averti qui
e stringerti così.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Victoria!Incredible are also your watercolours , and they show a great soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful this song! You painted Devil's Bridge in Borgo a Mozzano! Ciao, Arianna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao Victoria... che il sorriso ti accompagni sempre.... , ..con infinita simpatia ...Loris ..Italy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao Mario, Arianne & Sauvage,


    Auguri a tutti voi!

    Faern

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are simply stunning!
    beautiful work!

    peace~
    Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao, mi sono inserita anche io tra i blog che ti seguono.
    Ciao.

    ReplyDelete